Saturday 26 September 2009


Firstly, I would like to thanks George Noory and Linda Moulton-Howe for an excellent 3 hour radio show on the Rendlesham Forest Incident that aired on Coast to Coast AM Thursday night.

You can hear interviews with myself, Jim Penniston, Steve LaPlume and Richard Bertolino on Earthfiles.com. Respect to Richard for coming forward for the first time.

I will be appearing at the 7th Annual Las Vegas UFO Conference - November 6-8, 2009. For further details please see www.ufoconference.com

I have been in contact with Col. Charles I. Halt and he is considering becoming involved in the 2009 reunion.

Finally thank you to everybody for your supportive emails and comments and I continue to ask for anybody with any information about what happened to us in December 1980 to come forward.

Best,

TSgt. John Burroughs

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Lori Buoen-Beyer. I was the LE guard at the East gate at Woodbridge that first night of the UFO. I saw the object and have memories of all that went on over the next three days and beyond. I went back to the base in 1997. I was astonished at some information I heard from my best friend (Brit) about what happened years later . . . I'd love to share what I remember about all of this. I wish more people I remember working with would come forward.

    ReplyDelete